Internships from the front desk to the President’s desk
We do not believe interns exist to get coffee, file documents or sit back and watch business work. Instead, Columbus Hospitality Management builds up future professionals whom we would be proud to hire – and often do.
Our interns are actively involved in our business, gaining an inside perspective to prepare them for jobs in hospitality. Each intern is assigned to a home department where they create, complete and present a specialized project. Students are also rotated to different areas of the operation to expose them to every aspect of hospitality. And by making all levels of our leadership accessible, interns are inspired to grow, learn and contribute in a meaningful way.
Why intern with Columbus Hospitality Management?
- Multitude of possibilities between our properties and their various departments.
- Our Leadership Team is comprised of industry leaders with impressive and varied levels of experience.
- The internship program helps us identify key individuals to recruit in the future.
- Unparalleled access through one-on-one conversations with the President, General Managers and other members of our leadership.
- Experience a welcoming environment that exudes the true spirit of hospitality.
View our Current Openings for a list of all available internships
It’s not many internships that offer hotel operations experience from front of the house to budget setting and everything in between. Through his time with Columbus Hospitality Management, Rohn learned not only the intricacies of what makes a hotel successful, but also the possibilities the industry holds for its rising stars.